Friday, October 2, 2009

The Zoo!

I went to the Zoo on Wednesday for the first time ever! And I took Mum, Nanna, and Oma with me. We had so much fun, I can't wait to go back and show Daddy the monkeys. They were my favourite, along with the red panda, and the elephants.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait to go back! We had lots of fun.

No comments: